Essential Customer Relationship Tools To Boost Retention & Help You Sell More
In today’s competitive retail world ruled by a savvy and transient consumer, it’s the little things that build you strong customer rapport and relationships. If you want to secure your retention and sales targets, you need the right customer loyalty and promotional tools to keep your customer’s loyal and loving you.
RetailStore gives you the essential features you need and provides a 360 degree view of your customer histories. Promising you the delivery of a totally reliable and accurate view of your customers at every sales and service point, at any time and by any staff, it gives you the edge in service to take your customer service to new exceptional levels.
RetailStore gives you:
Preferred customer pricing tools; relevant promotions; staff knowledge
Cross-selling; customer recommendation; accurate target marketing
Product and service improvements; customer reporting; loyalty programs
“With RetailStore we can offer centralised, regional and individual promotions. It’s incredibly easy to use and as RetailStore is cloud based we don’t have to wait overnight for the shops to download the promotion, they go live immediately.”
Jason Cook, Head of IT, Neal’s Yard Remedies
A Single View Of Your Customers
With RetailStore, not only do you have comprehensive promotional programs and loyalty programs but importantly, your sales associates and customers can access complete customer histories and data in real time and in any channel from product suggestions and birthday wishes to simply asking how they found their last purchase. RetailStore enables you to get up close and personal with your customers and keep them happy.
RetailStore’s CRM program was designed with a built in loyalty programmes for complete and seamless customer records and experiences. Your existing customer information can easily be imported into RetailStore from legacy EPoS systems to ensure you have fully rounded profiles of all your customers.
RetailStore’s resilience and agility allows you to:
- Keep your customers’ details (such as name, address, email and phone number) conveniently recorded at the point of sale with no local storage of personal data.
- Set your till to prompt operators at the end of a sale, “Do you want to record the customer’s details?”, as well as making such details mandatory or when self-selected for products such as warranties.
- Enable ‘postcode lookup’ to help speed up the process and reduce errors when recording customer addresses.
- Provide all customers’ details and transaction histories to all stores and websites, in real time.
- Export and import your customers’ details via CSV spreadsheets.
- Have availability of customer’s loyalty values in real time across all stores.
- A “customer source” field (i.e. a “where did you hear about us?” field) can be activated – and even made mandatory.
- Ensure you have fields for recording customers’ consent to receive marketing information from you and third parties to keep you legally compliant.
- Avoid customer duplication with a warning de-duplication feature.
- Track and report all customer transactions.
- Customers can be allocated a pre-printed barcode. This can also be used for loyalty.
- Record “non-standard” information about a customer such as shoe size or birthday.
- Take deposits or part-payments to reserve products.
- Create “Trade” customer profiles.
- Create customer notes and alerts.
In today’s competitive retail world ruled by a savvy and transient consumer, it’s the little things that build you strong customer rapport and relationships. If you want to secure your retention and sales targets, you need the right customer loyalty and promotional tools to keep your customers loyal and loving you.