Cybertill is a market leading provider of innovative Retail Systems to retailers working in a variety of markets, worldwide and are looking for a proactive, experienced Frontend Developer to join our talented team of professionals who are passionate about delivering best of breed technology to our customers.
The Frontend Developer will be responsible for delivering exciting, intuitive and innovative user experiences that are functional efficient and secure.
The role of Frontend Developer works within the DevOps department and reports into the Scrum Master. The position will work alongside Developers, Testers and Product Owners to help deliver product changes in an agile environment. The role will also see close interaction with other colleagues, in Customer Service, Support, Training, Projects and Implementations.
Duties / Responsibilities / Experience and Skills:
- Work within and agile team to deliver new features, maintain existing applications or deliver on the company’s technology roadmap.
- Create well written frontend JS application using modern frameworks such as Angular.
- Work closely with our backend API developers to create reliable, secure and efficient software.
- A keen interest in coding and a good eye for design with at least 1 year’s (or more) experience, working within a professional software development role.
- Familiar with agile and scrum methodology and be comfortable working within a team.
- A good communicator and has a positive attitude.
- Ideally, the candidate would have the following:
- Knowledge of RESTful API principles
- Strong UI/UX instincts
- Version Control (GIT/SVN)
- Web standards (HTML 5, CSS3, SASS)
- UI/UX Experience/Responsive Design
- JQuery, Angular 2-6
- PHP Frameworks (Laravel/Symfony)
- MySQL and exposure to ORMs (Eloquent/Doctrine/Propel)
- Agile/Scrum experience
- More experienced candidates would ideally be able to coach/mentor less experienced members of the team.
Ideally Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in a computing or related subject.