Summary of functions:
Cybertill is looking for a creative, customer centric Product Manager to determine and communicate our product vision for our innovative application. This is an exciting opportunity to shape the product and work with the engineering teams to help our Retailers innovate, solve complex omnichannel challenges, and most importantly offer their customers fantastic shopping experiences. The right candidate will want to set trends in retail, help Cybertill stand out to innovative retailers in the crowded technical marketplace, and deliver best-of-breed technology to Cybertill customers.
Our customers deserve the best, and we want to offer it. Cybertill operates a customer-centric model but needs an experienced product manager to identify and research opportunities, engage with customer groups including all internal stakeholders to maximise roadmap and customer value. The candidate will comfortable with improving software applications using Agile and SCRUM methodologies, Continual Improvement philosophies and be adept at articulating these concepts to non-technical internal and external customers.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify new features / products and opportunities to improve researching both the market and competition in-line with the company’s vision.
- Understand feedback from customers and colleagues, analyse data about product use and incident management data and then turning that insight into deliverables that add value to our customers.
- Product Lifecycle Management.
- Mentor and coach Product Owners around Product Lifecycle Management.
- To help Product Owners prioritise the product backlog so they deliver to the company vision.
- Support Product Owners during beta and pilot programs.
- To work with CTO and managers to ensure different product roadmaps align towards a common vision that makes sense to customers and colleagues.
- To be able to balance and deliver value through both short-term goals and long-term vision.
- To invest time in looking outside the business and existing customers to identify the opportunities that will add value in the future.
- Promote, strengthen and continuously improve the product management discipline within our business.
- To work alongside our sales and marketing teams so that plans and forecasts across those teams all align.
The role of Product Manager works within the DevOps Department and reports into the CTO. The position will work alongside DevOps Manager to deliver product change. The role will also see close interaction with other colleagues in Customer Service, Support, Training, Sales and Marketing.
The Product Manager will have a strong Product Lifecycle Management background and have extensive experience working with the following technologies and principles:
- Retail systems
- ERP systems
- API’s & Microservices
- Agile / Scrum Development
Additional requirements include strong knowledge of relevant applications and project management, general knowledge of professional services and applicable processes in the Retail Industry.
The will Product Manager will be:
- Team focused.
- Service orientated.
- Innovative and Passionate.
- An excellent communicator.
- Analytical and a good problem solver.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- Focused on the importance of a good user experience, and a customer-centric ethos.
- Must be able to travel 20% of the time.
Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Product Manager or Product Marketing Manager.
Ideally Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a relevant subject.
Predominantly based at the Cybertill Head office in Knowsley with all flexible working practices catered for. Travel both in the UK and overseas as required.
Package and Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days annual leave
- Flexible Working
- Annual leave top-up scheme
- Auto Enrolment pension scheme
- Healthcare plan
- Great working environment
- Other optional benefits to choose from